The War Against Batman is set in its own universe during an all-out war against Batman. Pick a side or die!
Batman has struck terror into the very being of the Criminals of Gotham for a few years now. Yet it never seems enough. There is always more crime. More criminals to stop. They just try to be craftier in hopes of not meeting up with the Urban Legend. Still beneath this determination of a fear...and a release. With the creation of the Batman a new breed of Criminal has formed to face the Bat and leave their mark on Gotham City. Among them is a new face. A new player in the game of Gotham. One whose arrival brings war down on Batman and everyone he holds dear.
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Closed
New Poll

The Rules
Joker's Bloody Crowbar
 Posted: Jul 16 2016, 07:56 PM
application
shipper
tracker
want ad
alias
character age
Gavin
years old
occupation
hometown
member group
post count
Admin

Registering
Please register your Character Account in proper caps.

Player Age
All Players need to be 18 Years of Age or Older to join.

Character Age
The Minimum a Character can be is 13, but please keep any plots they are involved in Age Appropriate. If your character has young children or siblings they are allowed as NPCs only until they reach the age of 13.

Playbys
No Playby under the age of 13 will be allowed. That includes under the age of 13 Pictures of Celebs now older than 13. We allow actors, models, singers, Comic Pictures, and your own drawings. I may have missed something so feel free to ask.

Picture Size
Signature Size - 500 Length, No more than 250 Height

Gifs
Please do not use any gifs that have bright flashing lights. We have a member who has very bad seizures and those can hurt her.

Templates
If you are using a template please use size 12 font or a font style that doesn't make the font so small. This is just a personal request because I have a hard time reading small fonts. Also please do not use any font size that is hard to read.

Character Limit
We have no character limit, but please do not take anymore than you can handle. The posting requirement is once a month per character.

Word Count
We do not have a word count, but please try not post any one liners.

Rating
user posted image
Language - Swearing and mature language is permitted.
Sex - Sexual content may be described in detail. Please keep it Age Appropriate for your character. No young Teens, and mark any Sex threads with an [M] to warn anyone who may not want to read that. ALSO You are only allowed one sex thread per player per month. Now if you are in a sex thread with one of my characters I will allow you two because I probably wont be posting more than once a month in those threads.
Violence - Extreme violence is permitted.

In Character Actions
Please do not power play, meta game, or god mod. No moving other peoples characters or even killing or hurting them without permission. Also do not take over a battle just to make yourself look good. Do not dodge every hit if there is one. EVERYONE has a weakness.

Leave of Absence
If you're going to be gone a long time, please ask one of the mods to play your characters for you. If its just going to be for a week I'll just make a note of it and you'll be fine.

Activity Requirements
You only need to post once a month for each of your characters. Players are allowed to skip a character whose holding up a thread if it has been a week since they have posted. This does not mean they will skip the character. It just gives them the freedom to do so. If you register a character and never do the bio that character account will be deleted when one month is up. If you do not have all your characters posted by 11:59 P.M. Eastern on the last day of the month you may end up losing them.

Rules on Powers
If it can alter all reality, defeat every villain in the fight, make it where everyone else is useless, make your character unstoppable, make your character invincible or anything else that fit into any of the above categories the answer is going to be no.

This being said Kryptonians, Lanterns, and anyone with God Level powers are banned. UNLESS you are willing to lower their power to make it within the rules. Please remember that this is a Batman game.

I know there are a lot of powers that do not fit into the first two paragraphs that could be powerful, but that doesn't mean the powers need to be used to that level. For example if someone has the ability of super speed and can somehow travel through time doesn't mean they should. I'm looking at you, Barry.
PMAIM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

Candyland Couture Shadowplay

Skin Designed by Isadorabelle for War Against The Batman.
Mini Profile by Amanda of Caution
  • O
  • O
  • C
  •  
  • C
  • H
  • A
  • T
  • Important Links
    Home
    Rules