Batman

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Closed
New Poll

New Beginnings(Tag Batman Incorporated), November 5th, 2016. Evening
Jason Todd
 Posted: May 12 2017, 03:39 PM
Jason Todd
Bat Family
"Gotham"
Gotham
Robin
Gavin
is Offline.

OOC: For anyone who wants their character to join Batman Incorporated their characters received cryptic notes that would have lead them to the location in this thread. It doesn't matter what their current member group is. You are allowed to change it. IC:

The sun was only just setting when Jason dressed in full Batman costume entered the building. The first floor was a mess of construction materials being used to fix what was obviously a dilapidated building. The building itself was stable and would have remained standing for another fifty years without intervention as long as nothing damaged it beyond what was already done. The materials laying around were all new showing that the building was going to have a new use. Much of it was still being repaired. The elevator had an out of order sign on it making it not an option to get where he needed to go. The building was tall and his destination was the top floor. There were other ways he could go, but for this he chose to use the stairs.

Even in all the armor the teenager had no problem climbing all those stairs. The top floor was a bit more finished than the others were. It was bare and still needed some finishing. No one could tell what the former clock tower would eventually become.

The large clock face allowed the dying light to shine down into the large room making it where there was no place for anyone to hide. After sweeping the room upon entering he knew he was alone. Alfred, Fox, Barbara, nor those invited with crypt notes had yet to arrive.

Walking up to the platform at the base of the clock the young Batman went to the corner where the clock glass met one of the walls and leaned back against the wall. He crossed his arms and waited for the rest to begin to show.

Lucius Fox
Barbara Gordon
Criut if she is joining yet.
Blair Wayne
@Anyone else who wants their characters to join.
PMEmail
Cynthia Reynolds
 Posted: May 17 2017, 02:39 PM
""
is .

show me a hero
Cynthia was a bit shocked to say the least when Dr. Leslie Tompkins gave her a note. It was in code and she was even more shocked when Dr. Tompkins said it was from Batman. Taking off her white lab coat and her latest pair of gloves, she left the free clinic where she had volunteered her time in order to help the poorer people of her own neighborhood.

Reaching the destination she couldn't help but feel she was in the wrong place. It looked to be an old building in need of repair. Thinking back on the note, she scanned the area. Elevator was out of order, so that was out of the question. Walking around carefully, making sure she didn't step on anything and break it, she came to a flight of stairs.

'Well, guess the only way to go is up I guess. Maybe I am in the wrong place. I'll know when I get to the top. If no one is here, I'll just go home.' she carefully started up the stairs, which seemed to be a lot more complete than the downstairs she had left moments ago.

Finally reaching the last floor, she looked around. It was then she realized it was an old clock tower! "This is amazing." she blinked as she walked around slowly. This part was a little more finished than the bottom floor, but she was still careful not to step on anything on the floor.

and i will write you a tragedy
love, libby
Jason Todd
 Posted: May 21 2017, 01:10 PM
Jason Todd
Bat Family
"Gotham"
Gotham
Robin
Gavin
is Offline.

The large empty building with its echoing chambers made it easy for Batman to know someone was coming. Her foot falls while normal weren't concealed like those of a vigilante. Whoever was coming was someone who was not used to keeping quit when going into unknown places. The question was now was it one of his or had someone unattended stumbled upon this meeting? The footsteps weren't hurried and it only sounded like one person. If it was a thief looking to rip off valuable pieces of the under construction building they were alone and not a very good one. Batman didn't move from his spot against the wall and waited for the person to come to him.

Who entered the room was a young brown haired woman. Her frame was trimmed and she was well dressed for skulking around old buildings. She wasn't a thief. Even from behind he knew this woman was the nurse that volunteered at the free clinic. "Miss Reynolds." There was a new voice changer in his cowl that changed his voice to sound just like Bruce's when he wore it. Fox and Alfred had wanted to make sure it wouldn't be easy for people to know that there was a new Batman. "You managed to beat everyone else here. Are you hiding your secret identity of being an amateur sleuth from us?" Each of the clues could have lead to multiple places if you didn't read them just right. Some people wouldn't be making it here tonight.

Cynthia Reynolds
Barbara Gordon
Lucius Fox
Blair Wayne
Criut
@Open
PMEmail
Barbara Gordon
 Posted: May 23 2017, 10:51 AM
""
is .

Cynthia's eyes widened at the sound of the voice. She had never MET the Batman personally but the voice was just one of those that you almost INSTINCTIVELY knew, either that or she was about to get mugged.

She gathered her wits, sort of before slowly turning and facing the speaker. There he was in all his glory, the Batman. "Yes sir, um no sir. I mean it was difficult in some spots, yes. I had help. Someone you trusted enough to give me the note and I appreciate your confidence but I'm not sure what you think I can do for you, sir. Mr. Batman?" Just how in the 9 hells was she supposed to address this guy?

The 26-year-old currently felt like she was 12 meeting her idol for the first time. Did he know about her illusions? Why would he want her of all people to meet him here? "What do you know about me?" her courage was returning finally after the initial shock wore off.

A pair of hidden brown eyes lit up as they watched the woman nervously greet her mentor. She couldn't hide the amusement as the woman's demeanor shifted as she grew bolder.

Batgirl had come in via line not long after Batman had arrived and she had taken up a perch on a rafter just above the two, and back out of sight. "We know much about you, Miss. Reynolds." came a feminine voice, that seemed to bounce around the room.

Cynthia spun around, narrowly missing Batman as she did so. She looked up and around as another figure in a bat suit came jumping down from her hiding spot, "Don't be afraid. We would like to enlist your services for our growing family."

"But....how did you know? I mean about my powers? I normally keep them hidden." Cynthia blurt out, having no idea that they didn't want her for her illusions, but for her knowledge and ability in other matters.

It was Batgirl's turn to be surprised as she looked towards Batman she couldn't help but hide the surprise and questioning in her eyes as she stared at him. Recomposing herself, she looked back at Cynthia, "Well then, this day just keeps getting more interesting, doesn't it?" she smiled.

Jason Todd

Brittany
 Posted: May 23 2017, 08:54 PM
""
is .

Brittany had been wondering around the neighborhood, just to waste some time. Since her run in with that weird looking lady and that masked man, she hasn't been picked on as much any more. However, she still didn't like what happens to her. She had currently excused herself from the home, and decided to explore on her own. She had caught sight of who was no doubt Batman, and decided to see if she can follow him.

She got as far as the neighborhood, and then lost sight of him. She was hoping to get a clue as to his trail again, but that was looking rather disappointing. She neared an old clock tower that was apparently slowly getting repaired, and saw a well dressed lady walk around as if she wasn't sure about something. Her curiosity was peaked, and couldn't help but wonder if something was going on. Her moral compass couldn't let something happen and not let any incident go unjustified, as it has happened too many times already in this city.

Brittany carefully and silently followed the lady throughout and up the building. She was careful to not be noticed by the lady as well as anyone else who might have been there as well. When the lady reached the top floor and entered, she instead hid behind a stack of construction materials. She was well hidden from the room and the stairway, so that the only way for someone to know that she was there is if they either looked for her or she made a sound loud enough to be heard.

She gasped softly and quietly when she heard a male voice, and somehow knew that she found Batman again. She couldn't believe her luck, and wondered if she will continue to have it. She listened to the exchange of conversation with interest, until she heard another female voice enter from somewhere from above. It didn't take her long to realize that the lady she had followed was called Miss Reynolds, and she wondered just who the other female was that had spoken.

Brittany shifted her weight, and pulled herself up to look over the pile of supplies. She had to see who the other female was. She shifted her weight again in order to balance herself without falling over from looking, and heard a loud crunch come from beneath her shoe. She froze, and quickly ducked back down after briefly taking in two caped figures and Miss Reynolds in the room before her. Her head whipped around looking for another spot to hide before she can be spotted by them.

Cynthia Reynolds
Barbara Gordon
Lucius Fox
Blair Wayne
Jason Todd
Criut
@Open
Joker's Bloody Crowbar
 Posted: Jun 3 2017, 05:40 PM
""
Gavin
is Offline.

PM
Lucius Fox
 Posted: Jun 7 2017, 05:09 AM
""
is .

Luciius had been late on purpose. He wanted to see how everyone found the place, and he wanted his presence only when needed. He walked silently into the building, still not greeting anyone until he stepped in front of Barbara and smiled. "Batgirl." He slightly nodded his head. While Lucius knew the identities of everyone in this room, even with them wearing their costumes, he didn't make it known to those who were knew that he knew who everyone was, because being simply human, it was dangerous for him to know too much. "Ms. Reynolds, did you have any trouble finding this place?" He asked, silently turning his gaze to look at the young woman.

Blair Wayne
Criut
Jason Todd
Barbara Gordon
Cynthia Reynolds
@Open
Blair Wayne
 Posted: Jun 7 2017, 08:37 PM
""
is .

Red Nightwing

Blair ran into the Clock Tower still putting on her Red Nightwing outfit."I am so sorry I am late."She said as she puts her last boot on her foot. She looked around at the ones who was their she missed Bruce around but than again she never been their before. She had a sad look in her eyes. But her face hid the sadness she was feeling. She wonder what the meeting was about as she stood their waiting.

Batman Incorporated

Shhhh!!!

Criut
 Posted: Jun 9 2017, 06:44 AM
""
is .

The half alien girl had been given a coded note by Alfred, to arrive at a specific location on the given time, Other information was that she was to arrive in 'combat gear'. So now, she was hearing her traditional Tamaranian clothing, with light body armor.
She was just given the message just a few hours ago and spend lot of time memorying and trying to understand it and solve it, In English, of course.
She still had a pretty hard time understanding basic speech, let alone figuring out a puzzle full of clues in English.
Despite her best efforts, Cruit ended up in 2 different locations, one after another, before coming to a third location, that possibly fit into the despription. By now, she was annoyed and worried that she was already late.
She entered and old and large building, what unknown to her was and old clock tower. As she entered she saw building and constuction supplies all over the place, and understood that the inside was being repairs, and renewed for something.
The girl walked over to the levator, that had an 'Out of order' sign on the doors, but Criut did not understnd the meaning of if. She waited for the levator for a few more minits, finally growing impatient, and took the stairs upwards. She had no idea what to expect, once she would arrive. She however was a fairly surprised to head a mfemale, and shortly after, a male voice speak. She finally arrived on the top level of the stairs, by foot and into a large and unusually cleaned up room. The Room already had a number of people in it, with surpriced and confured the alien. She was also ahsamed to be so late, not arriving on the given time. She cursed softly in her native language before walking in. " Sorry for late, late. " She spoke with a dissapointed frown.
Joker's Bloody Crowbar
 Posted: Jun 21 2017, 01:39 PM
""
Gavin
is Offline.

OOC: Stitch is going to be posting Cynthia and than I'm posting Alfred. Once my Alfred post is done we will be using the following posting order unless someone else joins in.

Posting Order
Batman
Cynthia
Batgirl
Brittany
Lucius
Blair
Criut
Alfred

PM
Cynthia Reynolds
 Posted: Jun 21 2017, 01:47 PM
""
is .

show me a hero
More people had started to gather now. A black man asked her if she had troubles finding the place, "A little sir. The note was rather cryptic, but now I see why." she moved back a little to the side to take in the others that had started arriving.

She sort of knew why she was there now. Were the others like her? She guessed only time would tell. Was that an ALIEN!? She stared at the girl and the looked away, still not really understanding what was going on.

and i will write you a tragedy
love, libby
Joker's Bloody Crowbar
 Posted: Jun 22 2017, 04:53 PM
""
Gavin
is Offline.

Taking the elevator had not been the wisest move. The Forman's note said the elevator had been repaired. There hadn't been a sign on the elevator door in the parking garage to tell him other wise. A half hour being stuck in the small space gave him plenty of time to see the error in that thinking. The building was still under construction. He should have taken the stairs. The lack of cell service made him see the error of his ways and gave him plenty of time to use the cleaning supplies he brought along with him in the suitcase he carried to this occasion. The elevator had been a mess.

The cleaning had taken up just part of his time and now he spent his time flipping through pictures on his phone. Viewing pictures this way was strange. He always used a camera, even one of those new digital ones, to capture moments. Using a phone to do so just seemed wrong. None of the photos on his phone were taken by him. They were all ones that Jason had transferred from Bruce's burnt phone to his.

They were mostly of women and selfies at parties with groups of people to keep up appearances for the cover of Bruce Wayne. None of these pictures would have meant anything to Bruce. Not even the close up one of some woman's cleavage. They were just ones he took because he had to, but they were moments in his life and the man planned on keeping them. He would speak to Jason later about having them printed off. Alfred could do them himself, but he liked having reasons to ask the young man to come over. It made him feel less lonely.

For the longest time the man only heard silence from outside the elevator and than suddenly he heard them. People apologizing for being late. Both voices were recognized and by their words he knew he missed the others arriving. "Help!" He yelled putting the phone away. "I'm trapped!" Stepping forward he banged on the door to get their attention just in case they couldn't hear him through the elevator door and the fire door. He wasn't even sure how close to the top floor he was.
PM
Joker's Bloody Crowbar
 Posted: Jul 5 2017, 05:34 AM
""
Gavin
is Offline.

PM
Jason Todd
 Posted: Jul 11 2017, 12:52 PM
Jason Todd
Bat Family
"Gotham"
Gotham
Robin
Gavin
is Offline.

It was hard to fight the grin that was threatening to form as the young nurse stumbled upon her words. The Red Hood mask was so much easier than the cowl as it hid everything. The cowl left his mouth exposed. When he first met Batman the dark knight was still pretty new at what he did so while he was a bit intimidating he hadn't built the rep yet to get the kind of reaction Cynthia was giving him. Intimidation was his only real job here. He was supposed to remain silent as Alfred and Fox didn't trust him yet to be able to impersonate Batman completely. They wanted the performance to be completely flawless before he did too much in front of those who knew Batman. Some didn't know his full identity and wouldn't know that he was dead. He couldn't allow the woman's questions to hang in the air, that would have raised too many suspicions. Just as he was about to answer them Batgirl saved him from having to do so with her appearance from up in the rafters. Batman didn't flinch as the woman almost hit him in her turn. His cape fluttered a bit, but that was the only motion that came from his way.

Powers? At least the cowl hide the young Man's raised eyebrow. Now this was turning out to be interesting. No one had informed him the woman was a meta. Of course that was probably something Bruce would have already known before this meeting. The guy was freakishly annoying at knowing things. "Miss Reynolds," He was going to have to fake his way through this one. "I assure you that who you are and your medical skills are the reason we asked you here. We are here for you and not your powers. You have nothing to fear from us knowing about them." Okay so he was a bit off on his Batman impersonation. Maybe he could make them think Batman was nursing a hangover?

A loud crunch caught his attention in the almost empty building. It could have been anything. Stuff falling over. One of the other people invited. With more people arriving right after he heard the sound it was probably the later. From where he remained with his back to the wall Batman watched as Fox was followed in by another one of Bruce's adopted children and the alien he met the other night. Both were claiming to be late when in reality they weren't unless all of them had been late.

"Nonsense." The dark skinned man answered him as he turned to address the group as a whole. Most of them anyways. Where Batman was standing put him to the man's left and back behind him a bit. "Both of you are right on time. We are missing a few other people, but only need to wait on one." He turned looking around the room for Alfred. It wasn't like the man to be late. He had figured he would even beat Jason here.

Again something reached Batman's ears and this time he left his perch against the wall and walked out into the lobby. His path took him directly past Brittany's hiding spot where he made no comment of seeing her even though he couldn't have missed her until he stopped at the elevator. He listened again and this time the screaming was more obvious. Alfred was trapped in the elevator.

Batman already knew how to get in there. It wasn't really that hard to figure out, but he wondered if the others could. Turning he walked next to where Brittany was hiding and again ignored the girl as his eyes behind the cowl were on the group in the room. "Our associate is stuck in the elevator. Consider this a test of team work and figure out a way to release him. You too, Miss." The last words were spoken to the young teenager who until then he hadn't made it obvious he had seen.

Cynthia Reynolds
Barbara Gordon
Brittany
Blair Wayne
Criut
PMEmail
Joker's Bloody Crowbar
 Posted: Jul 20 2017, 10:18 AM
""
Gavin
is Offline.

OOC: Batgirl and Cynthia can be skipped. Brittany its your turn.
PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Closed
New Poll

Home
Information
Canon List
Who Plays Who
Face Claims
Members
Discord