Batman

Closed

Q&A Master List, Will be updated as Questions come in
Joker's Bloody Crowbar
 Posted: Aug 8 2016, 03:19 AM
""
Gavin
is Offline.

Q: Which Batman universe will this be based in?

Answer: We are an Alternate Universe that does not follow any of the canons, but does have bits and pieces of the comics and the movies. It just depends on what the players want.

Q: How long has Batman been around?

Answer: Batman has been active for several years now. He's in his late 30s.

Q: Will other canon characters be available as well? Such as the Scarecrow, Robin, the Penguin?

Answer: Yes. I will allow any DC canon character, with some restrictions. Kryptonians and Lanterns are both banned. We just ask for some of the more really powerful ones to be toned down since this game is more based around Batman than the more superpowered characters.

Q: Do I have to play a character the exact way they are in the canon?

Answer: No. We are an AU and the only thing canon is what has happened in the game. You can change the characters faction, relationships, or even Gender.

Q: Why are all Public threads open?

Answer: This was something our Founding Admin felt really strongly about and it really does make sense. Threads in Public places such as Starbucks or the Library shouldn't be closed because just about anyone could show up in there. For me, I like having them all open because it makes things easier for new members who are trying to find a place to post into the game for the first time. Now, this doesn't mean someone can just jump into a fight at the last minute just to beat the villain or show up at the end of the thread just so they can know what happened later on.

Q: Can my Canon or OC be a member of the Bat Family even if they aren't in the comics?

Answer: Yes. The Bat Family is not restricted to just the canon that are members of it in the comics. There just needs to be a reason for it that needs to happen in the game.
PM
Joker's Bloody Crowbar
 Posted: Nov 16 2016, 04:20 PM
""
Gavin
is Offline.

Q: What all is Canon?

Answer: We aren't canon with anything. What is canon in our game is set by myself and the players who play certain characters. I may be missing something, but this is what is currently canon in the game.

[align=center]Batman[/align]

Dick Grayson - Dick is currently Nightwing in the game. He's in his late teens - early 20s.

Jason Todd - Jason is currently Robin. He's 15/16.

Tim Drake - Hasn't come into the game yet. He'd be around Jason's age or a bit younger. Could even be older if the player wants it. If the player wants Tim can be the third Robin.

Barbara Gordon - Barbara is a classmate of Jason's and is Batgirl in the game. She's 16.

Cassandra Cane - Allowed and not in the game yet. She'd have to be introduced into it.

Stephanie Brown - Its possible for Stephanie to be the third Robin. Her age and background are up to the player.

Damian Wayne - A per request of Bruce's player Damian was never born in this universe.

[align=center]Arrow[/align]
99% of this show will not be canon since its mostly Batman instead of Green Arrow, but this is the stuff that is currently canon from there that is here.

Sara - Sara was a member of the LOA, died, and was brought back. She is the only one from Arrow that I am allowing for this to have happened with.

[align=center]Flash[/align]

Caitlin - Caitlin currently does not have her powers and is a teenage classmate of Jason's.
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed

Home
Information
Canon List
Who Plays Who
Face Claims
Members
Discord